We currently have vacancies for:
Deputy Director of Education
Villiers Park Educational Trust seeks an outstanding individual to contribute to the strategic and operational leadership of our Education Team and programmes. We are looking for a high achiever with a track record of successful educational leadership, and an innovative approach to supporting very able students from less advantaged backgrounds.
To deputise for the Director of Education, assisting with the leadership and strategic development of Villiers Park Educational Trust activities.
To develop, manage and deliver a portfolio of Villiers Park Educational Trust programmes which enable high ability students to achieve their full potential, gain access to a leading university or centre of excellence, and thrive once there.
The Trust has a focus on supporting less advantaged students and is committed to fair access and social mobility.
Ensure that all programmes are of the highest possible quality in terms of the learning experience and outcomes and are perceived as such by third-party stakeholders including teachers, partners and funders.
As a senior member of the Education Team the post-holder will:
- Contribute to the strategic and operational planning of the Trust’s programmes and activities
- Line-manage designated education team staff
- Oversee the Scholars Programme at strategic level
- Directly manage some of the Trust’s programmes at operational level
- Develop a working knowledge of all Villiers Park Educational Trust’s programmes and activities
- Develop constructive relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders
- Establish robust objectives and impact targets in conjunction with the Director of Education and external partners
- Liaise with relevant staff to set budgets and to establish effective reporting
- Play a key role in monitoring of programmes and developing quality assurance and impact analysis processes
- Be given programmes and responsibilities in addition to those identified above, allocated in agreement with the line manager.
Hours: Full time
Salary Range: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
As we work with young people, the successful candidate will have to provide an enhanced criminal records disclosure from the DBS (the Trust will arrange this).
To apply for this post please complete this Application Form and return it to Michelle Ashwell firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: Michelle Ashwell, HR Manager, Villiers Park Educational Trust, Royston Road, Foxton, CB22 6SE.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 17 April 2018
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 25 April 2018
Volunteering with us
If you are interested in, and able to, volunteer your time to help us achieve our goal of inspiring young people to fulfill their potential then please contact Michelle Ashwell email@example.com.