Companies, charitable trusts and philanthropy
As a charity our work is made possible by the involvement and generosity of businesses and organisations, charitable trusts, and individuals.
How you can support us
Companies and Charitable Trusts
We partner with charitable trusts and companies in a meaningful way. To support our established programmes, you can become part of our Inspire Network or Scholars Partnership, or support our general work.
We value all our supporters, and aim to develop impactful partnerships that help you achieve your philanthropic goals. To discuss what this might look like for you, please get in touch.
For individuals interested in building a relationship with Villiers Park, we can work closely with you to identify the areas you are most interested in. Our fundraising team is small but mighty, please get in touch using the details at the bottom of this page to talk about how we can make great things happen together.
The Inspire Network
- Employee volunteering opportunities - feedback shows our volunteers relish their time on the programme
- Strengthening brand loyalty from your staff and customers by demonstrating your commitment to supporting young people
- Using our logo on your business materials
- Featuring in our materials and on our website
- Increase company brand exposure to an audience of future high achieving graduate employees from backgrounds that fairly represent the UK demography.
The Scholars Partnership
Villiers Park is committed to the young people we work with, and we believe that they have the power to change our society for the better. The Scholars Programme is a reflection of this commitment - now in its tenth year, this revolutionary initiative continues to support more than 750 less advantaged young people each year.
Supporting and Lead Partners contribute financially to make the Scholars Programme possible. Get in touch with us today to talk about how you might be able to get involved.