An engaging course where students have the opportunity to analyse real world solutions and discover how economic theories can be applied to provide solutions
- To consider the wide range of applications of economics
- To investigate the impact of new economic models
- To reflect on how individuals, companies and governments undertake decision-making and the potential consequences of those decisions
- To enable students to develop communication, team work and presentation skills
7 - 11 October 2019
- Students will be encouraged to actively participate during the course through group discussion, presentation, debate and workshop activities.
- Students will work in groups to analyse real world issues and how Economic theories can be applied to provide solutions.
- The course will end with students presenting their own work.
- There will be a guest speaker and a relevant visit.
We are in the process of appointing tutors for this course.
With thanks to our supporters, the costs of our courses are subsidized. The price of £325 includes accommodation, tutoring, trips and all meals.
Students at fee paying schools will need to pay the full cost of £817.
"The course gave me an insight into the structure of university, helping me to solidify that that is what I truly wanted to do. It also helped inspire me with different ways in which to learn, which helped me through my A levels."
Applications closing date
Still open for applications