An opportunity for students to understand the wide range of skills that underpin modern engineering practice
- To provide experience of two engineering disciplines
- To introduce students to the diverse skills that underpin modern engineering
- To provide opportunities for students to develop their research and independent study skills
- Students need to be studying both mathematics and physics
18 - 22 November 2019
- Seminars requiring active participation and discussion of ideas
- Expert input about engineering
- Guest speakers from industry
- A central component will be a group practical project and presentation
Dan Bowen is studying for a PhD at the University of Bath; where he completed a MEng degree. Since starting his postgraduate studies he has been involved in many outreach projects.
We are in the process of appointing a second tutor for this course.
With thanks to our supporters, the costs of our courses are subsidized. The price of £325 includes accommodation, tutoring, trips and all meals.
Students at fee paying schools will need to pay the full cost of £739.
Applications closing date
12 July 2019