Benefits of Inspiring Excellence Courses
- Taught by expert tutors who deliver cutting-edge material
- Work with like-minded students from across the country
- Develop your academic and personal skills using our Skills4Success model, which is highly regarded by universities and employers
- Realise the potential and career opportunities of your favourite subject
- Mention on UCAS applications, use in your personal statement and on CVs
- 98.7% of students rated their courses as good or excellent
94% of students felt their passion for the subject had increased
91.5% of Inspiring Excellence students improved at least five Skills for Success, such as problem solving and teamwork
Students going to university
with 80% of those going to a leading university
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your school can nominate up to three students per course.
- Complete an application form and submit it to us. We are happy to accept students right up until the week before course starts, although earlier applications allow us to send out the course information pack in good time. There is also a waiting list should the course be full.
- Spaces are offered on a first come, first serve basis, assuming the students meet our criteria. Many of our courses are extremely popular, so we highly recommend prompt nominations, if possible.
- You are an A-level student with the potential to gain an A*-B at A-level or equivalent.
- If you meet one of our eligibility criteria, such as being the first in your family to go to higher education, your household income is lower than £33,000 or you are a carer, your application will be prioritised.
- Relevant opportunities from third parties, such as internships or career opportunities. You can continue to access our Opportunities Board.
- Staying in touch with our latest news, if you sign up to our e-newsletter.
- Sharing your story with us, which may be used as a case study in a document or on our website.