Benefits of Inspiring Excellence Courses
- Taught by expert tutors who deliver cutting-edge material
- Work with like-minded students from across the country
- Develop your academic and personal skills using our Skills4Success model, which is highly regarded by universities and employers
- Realise the potential and career opportunities of your favourite subject
- Mention on UCAS applications, use in your personal statement and on CVs
- 98.7% of students rated their courses as good or excellent
94% of students felt their passion for the subject had increased
91.5% of Inspiring Excellence students improved at least five Skills for Success, such as problem solving and teamwork
Students going to university
with 80% of those going to a leading university
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your school can nominate up to three students per course.
- Complete an application form and submit it eight weeks before the course start date (as specified on each course page).
- Spaces are offered on a first come, first serve basis, assuming the students meet our criteria. Many of our courses are extremely popular, so we highly recommend prompt nominations, if possible.
- You are an A-level student with the potential to gain an A*-B at A-level or equivalent.
- If you meet one of our eligibility criteria, such as being the first in your family to go to higher education, your household income is lower than £33,000 or you are a carer, your application will be prioritised.
- Relevant opportunities from third parties, such as internships or career opportunities. You can continue to access our Opportunities Board.
- Staying in touch with our latest news, if you sign up to our e-newsletter.
- Sharing your story with us, which may be used as a case study in a document or on our website.