How We Know We Make a Difference
We measure our impact through actively seeking the views of the students, parents and school staff we work with, as well as collecting attainment data. This feedback influences the structure and content of our programmes and improves the impact of what we do.
Our programmes can demonstrate evidence of:
Higher Education institutions recognise the impact of our work:
- UCAS – our Scholars Programme and Inspiring Excellence Programme are included in the ‘Preparation for HE’ section of the UCAS form. We advise all students to refer to their Villiers Park Educational Trust experiences in their personal statements.
- Trinity College Cambridge supports our Scholars Programme in Swindon
- University of East Anglia supports our Scholars Programme in Norfolk
- Lancaster University supports our Scholars Programme in East Lancashire
- University of Sussex supports our Scholars Programme in Crawley
- Other universities, for example UCL, incorporate some of our provision as part of their outreach programmes
Find out more about the impact of our individual programmes: