"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 25,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 99% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 89% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 79% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2015
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
This week we welcome our Philosophy, Politics and Economics students to Villiers Park. Over the next five days they will consider the political institutions and structures that govern society and develop an understanding of how to approach social phenomena from several complementary disciplinary directions and analytical frameworks.
For anyone interested in supporting our work please visit our Friends of Villiers Park page.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by visiting our CHIN-WAG page.
Trinity College Cambridge and Villiers Park Educational Trust join forces in first-of-its-kind partnership to boost students’ educational achievement
The young people with the highest academic potential from the lowest income backgrounds are the most severe underachievers in the UK today. A new partnership will help them to overcome the numerous and complex obstacles to success.
Trinity College Cambridge is supporting Villiers Park Educational Trust’s Scholars Programme in Swindon to help raise the educational attainment of students from lower income backgrounds and increase access to leading universities.
Read the full story here.
- Trinity College Cambridge and Villiers Park Educational Trust join forces in first-of-its-kind partnership to boost students’ educational achievement
- Swindon Scholar Matt completes work experience at Positive Media Group
- Villiers Park Educational Trust celebrates another successful year of its national Scholars Programme