"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 24,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 98% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 92% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 73% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2014
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
This week we have students here for a week residential on Geography. They are having seminars and workshops on climate change, urban growth and much more. They will also be doing a field exercise and have two guest speakers in to discuss Geographic Information Systems, and Exploring Ice Age Earth.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by clicking on the 'View all news' button on the right hand side of this page.
2020 STEM Scholars Programme Launched to Solve Skills Shortage
In response to a national skills shortage the 2020 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Scholars Programme has been launched to inspire highly able students from disadvantaged backgrounds to raise their aspirations, achieve their full academic potential and gain STEM places at the UK's leading universities.
This innovative collaboration is bringing together three renowned national educational charities - Arkwright Scholarships Trust, The Smallpeice Trust and Villiers Park Educational Trust - through the sponsorship of an international technology design firm, ARM Ltd.