"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 25,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 99% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 89% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 79% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2015
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
This week at Villiers Park students will be exploring Forensics. They will increase their understanding of Forensic Science as a discipline and a profession and will learn how biological and chemical methods are used in Forensics.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by clicking on the 'View all news' button on the right hand side of this page.
Seventh Strategic Partnership to Improve Social Mobility in the UK Announced
Villiers Park Educational Trust has today announced a strategic partnership with the University of Sussex to improve social mobility in the UK. Launching this Autumn, the partnership has enabled the development of a seventh programme to help able students from lower income and other under-represented backgrounds reach their full academic potential, gain access to leading universities or other centres of excellence, and thrive once there. This new Scholars Programme will work with students from six local schools and colleges in Crawley.
To read the full story please click on 'News and Views' above.
- Villiers Park Educational Trust trustee, Alice Hudson, made a Dame
- Friends of Villiers Park Educational Trust launched to support expansion of the social mobility charity
- Villiers Park Educational Trust comment on UCAS equality data reports