"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 24,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 98% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 92% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 73% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2014
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
Our next Inspiring Excellence Programme course for A-level students is in June.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by clicking on the 'View all news' button on the right hand side of this page.
The Changing A-level Landscape
Are you teaching a new A-level course from September?
If you are teaching one of the ‘first phase’ subjects you will be starting teaching your new A-level specification in September. So what can you do to ensure success? One of our Education Experts provides five suggestions in our April blog post.
- National Employers Raise Career Aspirations Amongst Wiltshire Students
- Villiers Park Educational Trust’s commemoration of the First World War through extracts from the Old Etonian’s and Eton Manor’s CHIN-WAG Newsletter
- Leading UK Journalist Inspires Villiers Park Educational Trust Scholars