"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 25,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 99% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 89% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 79% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2015
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
How does the universe live and die? This is the question our Physics students will be exploring over the next five days by looking at how the universe works, how it began and how it evolved.
For anyone interested in supporting our work please visit our Friends of Villiers Park page.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by visiting our CHIN-WAG page.
Villiers Park Educational Trust's 2016 Impact Report Published
In the UK social mobility is getting worse. Improving it is key to increasing the economic and social well-being of the nation. Our own educational programmes, in addition to helping our beneficiaries to thrive, are improving social mobility, as demonstrated in our latest Impact Report. This success has resulted in high-level recognition and a growing number of partnerships with schools, colleges, universities and other third sector organisations.
Read the full report here.
The Autumn/Winter Newsletter is also available here.
- Trinity College Cambridge and Villiers Park Educational Trust join forces in first-of-its-kind partnership to boost students’ educational achievement
- Swindon Scholar Matt completes work experience at Positive Media Group
- Villiers Park Educational Trust celebrates another successful year of its national Scholars Programme