"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 24,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 98% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 92% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 73% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2014
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
Wishing all our Scholars Programme and Inspiring Excellence Programme students the best of luck in their forthcoming exams.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by clicking on the 'View all news' button on the right hand side of this page.
Applications for A-level Courses now open
Villiers Park Educational Trust have opened the application process for their life-changing A-level residential courses for high ability students. There are 14 courses running from late August until December 2015 covering a wide spectrum of the curriculum including Biology; English Literature; French; Geography; History and Mathematics.
Over 98% of students rate their course as good or excellent. Last year 95% of A-level grades were A*-B and 86% went on to a leading university.
To find out more about these courses please click on the 'News and Views' above.
- Applications for A-level Courses now open
- Villiers Park Educational Trust’s commemoration of the First World War through extracts from the Old Etonian’s and Eton Manor’s CHIN-WAG Newsletter
- National Employers Raise Career Aspirations Amongst Wiltshire Students