"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 24,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 98% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 92% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 73% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2014
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
Congratulations to Dr Richard Barnes (trustee) for being awarded a Cambridge University Students' Union Teaching Award for his outstanding contribution to education http://www.cusu.co.uk/articles/teaching-awards-ceremony
Wishing all our students, Scholars and alumni a happy and relaxing summer break.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by clicking on the 'View all news' button on the right hand side of this page.
Scholars Rewarded for Another Successful Year
Villiers Park Educational Trust has recently held two Evenings of Celebration, one in Swindon, the other in Hastings & Bexhill, which marked the graduation of the third intake of Year 10 students onto the Scholars Programme in 2011. The events included the presentation of 190 Gold Standards and the eight winners of the Mike Baker Scholar of the Year Awards and were a very proud moment for the Scholars, their families, their schools and also for the Villiers Park Team.
To find out more about these events please click on the 'News and Views' above - or the relevant news item on the right hand side of this page.
- Villiers Park Scholars Win Prestigious Brightside Mentoring Awards
- Villiers Park Educational Trust's Response to OFFA's Access Agreement Decisions for 2016-2017
- Another Record Broken in Hastings & Bexhill as 100 Scholars Achieve GOLD in 2015