"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 25,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 99% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 89% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 79% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2015
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
We wish our Scholars, students and school staff an enjoyable, and well deserved, summer break. We have some exciting new developments to our programmes to announce this Autumn so please keep checking in to this site.
For anyone interested in supporting our work please visit our Friends of Villiers Park page: bit.ly/VPETFriend
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by clicking on the 'View all news' button on the right hand side of this page.
Villiers Park Educational Trust celebrates another successful year of its national Scholars Programme
As Villiers Park Educational Trust comes to the end of another remarkable year of its Scholars Programme, five celebration events held across the UK have celebrated the success of talented local students participating in this national programme.
One of the highlights during the celebrations was the recognition of exemplary Scholars with the awarding of the Scholar of the Year awards and Gold Standard awards.
To read the full story please click on 'News and Views' above.
- Villiers Park Educational Trust celebrates another successful year of its national Scholars Programme
- Villiers Park Educational Trust trustee, Alice Hudson, made a Dame
- Friends of Villiers Park Educational Trust launched to support expansion of the social mobility charity