"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 23,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 98% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 99% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 76% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2013
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
The summer is a quieter time for our Cambridge Centre. Over the holidays we have week residentials for Science teachers, Korean students and Calligraphy enthusiasts.
Breaking the Cycle of Poverty
Jeremy Reynolds, our Director of the Scholars Programme has cycled a fantastic 558 miles on week-long cycling endurance challenge to raise awareness of, and funds for, the Villiers Park Educational Trust’s Scholars Programme which changes the lives of able students from less advantaged backgrounds.
Please read the full story on Jeremy's challenge with daily updates.