"Honestly the best week of my academic & personal life - this has changed my whole outlook on life & university"
- Over 25,000 students have attended an Inspiring Excellence Programme (A-level) Course
- Advisory Service: "Students are enjoying lessons more and are becoming more confident learners"
- "I've really enjoyed being a Villiers Park Scholar, as it's helped me increase my interest in university and the skills I'll need to develop to succeed there"
Over 99% of students rate their course as Good or Excellent
- 89% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 79% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2015
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please help us make a difference
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
This week our aspiring engineers will explore two disciplines within Engineering to solve scientific and practical problems which affect all aspects of our lives, underpin economic activity and affect quality of life.
As the country marks the centenary of the First World War we felt it appropriate to share a few stories with you, month by month, from September 1914 to 1918. Find out what our alumni were doing one hundred years ago by clicking on the 'View all news' button on the right hand side of this page.
Secretary of State for Education visits Villiers Park Educational Trust
We were delighted to welcome Nicky Morgan (Secretary of State for Education and Minister for Women and Equalities) and Heidi Allen (South Cambridgeshire MP) to Villiers Park recently. In addion to finding out about how our programme is making such a positive impact, Nicky and Heidi met a number of our Year 13 Scholars, some of our best advocates, who shared their experiences of the Scholars Programme and how it has helped them to raise their aspirations and attainment.