“It has been one of the best five days of my life and certainly the best five days of my academic life.”
- Almost 26,000 students have benefited from our Inspiring Excellence Programme A-level courses, click here to find out more.
- 71% of mentees surveyed said having a Career Mentor has helped them follow their ideal career path, click here to find out more.
- “Villiers Park raises the aspirations of Scholars, encourages them to attend university and praises high academic achievement.” Click here to find out more.
Our education programmes help our beneficiaries to thrive and are improving social mobility.
- 87% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 82% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2016, click here for our impact
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please click here to help us make a difference.
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
8th-10th Yr 11 Norfolk Scholars
10th-12th Yr 11 Swindon Scholars
15th-19th Exploration of Space
22nd-24th Yr 11 East Lancashire Scholars
24th-26th Year 11 Crawley Scholars
29th Jan-2nd Feb Environmental Chemistry
Our Mike Baker Room Appeal is live! To commemorate the support and expertise that Mike gave us during his time as a trustee of Villiers Park, we are fundraising to create an innovative learning space at our Foxton site. To donate click here, or find out more by visiting our Mike Baker Memorial Fund page.
Villiers Park Educational Trust's Autumn/Winter 2017 Newsletter
Our Autumn/Winter 2017 newsletter is out now. Richard Gould, Chief Executive of Villiers Park Educational Trust, asks ‘Why go to University?’ We look at how we IGNITE, INSPIRE and INVOLVE our students in the pursuit of academic excellence and we celebrate with our hard working and inspirational students, Scholars and alumni on their exam results and university destinations. Read the full newsletter here.