“I would not be the person I am without Villiers Park, and I certainly wouldn't be studying at university”
- Over 26,000 students have benefited from our Inspiring Excellence Programme A-level courses. Discover our courses here.
- 71% of mentees surveyed said having a Career Mentor has helped them on their career path. Find out more about our alumni mentoring.
- “Villiers Park raises the aspirations of Scholars, encourages them to attend university and praises high academic achievement.” Find out more here.
With our support, our students achieved seven grades higher at GCSE than they would have done otherwise.
- 76% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2017, read our latest impact report here.
- As a charity, we rely on your donations to continue our work. Find out how you can fundraise for us here.
Villiers Park is a national charity supporting social mobility in the UK.
Our educational programmes empower young people from less advantaged backgrounds to reach their full potential.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
4th – 6th STEP
9th – 13th Easter half term
16th – 20th Creative Writing
23rd – 25th Year 10 Tyneside Scholars
25th – 27th Year 10 Crawley Scholars
30th April – 4th May Computer Science
Our Mike Baker Room Appeal is live! To commemorate the support and expertise that Mike gave us during his time as a trustee of Villiers Park, we are fundraising to create an innovative learning space at our Foxton site. To donate click here, or find out more by visiting our Mike Baker Memorial Fund page.
Less advantaged students outperform peers thanks to Scholars Programme
Students on the national Scholars Programme, which provides long-term, tailored support for 14-18 year-olds from less advantaged backgrounds, have vastly outperformed their peers in core GSCE subjects including Maths and English. Recent data shows that these students achieved seven grades higher overall in their GCSEs than they would have done without our support.