“It has been one of the best five days of my life and certainly the best five days of my academic life.”
- Almost 26,000 students have benefited from our Inspiring Excellence Programme A-level courses, click here to find out more.
- Please vote for us today to receive vital funding! Voting is quick, free, and simple. Thank you!
- “Villiers Park raises the aspirations of Scholars, encourages them to attend university and praises high academic achievement.” Click here to find out more.
Our education programmes help our beneficiaries to thrive and are improving social mobility.
- 87% of Inspiring Excellence Programme and 82% of Scholars Programme students went to university in 2016, click here for our impact
- We are reliant on donations to continue improving the life chances of young people - please click here to help us make a difference.
Far too many able young people substantially underachieve, particularly those from less advantaged backgrounds, creating a major block to improving social mobility in the UK. We are a national leader in tackling this problem - our transformational programmes inspire success.
What's going on at Villiers Park?
This week students are joining us on our French residential course, working with tutors Emma Pauncefort and Tim Atkin to improve linguistic skills and tackle the question of how language and identity shape one another.
Our Mike Baker Room Appeal is live! To commemorate the support and expertise that Mike gave us during his time as a trustee of Villiers Park, we are fundraising to create an innovative learning space at our Foxton site. To donate click here, or find out more by visiting our Mike Baker Memorial Fund page.
Please vote for us!
Villiers Park has been shortlisted for the Aviva Community Fund – and voting is live! We are calling upon you – our supporters, Scholars, students, and local communities to help us win much needed funding.
Please visit our project page to vote for us – you could help us win £10,000.
Voting is open now for just a few weeks, and only projects with the most votes will become finalists, so please visit our project page now to vote.